Windows 7 is available in six different editions, but only Home Premium, Professional and Ultimate are widely available at retail. The other editions are focused at other markets, such as the developing world or enterprise use. Each edition of Windows 7 includes all of the capabilities and features of the edition below it. All editions support the 32-bit (IA-32) processor architecture and all editions except Starter support the 64-bit (x86-64) processor architecture (64-bit installation media is not included in HomeBasic edition, but can be obtained from Microsoft).
According to Microsoft, the features for all editions of Windows 7 are stored on the machine, regardless of what edition is in use. Users who wish to upgrade to an edition of Windows 7 with more features can then use Windows Anytime Upgrade to purchase the upgrade, and unlock the features of those editions.
Here’s keygen to upgrade them
just generate a key to version u want to upgrade
and follow the following steps:-
There are three anytime upgrade paths are available:
# Windows 7 Starter to Windows 7 Home Premium
# Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 7 Professional
# Windows 7 Home Premium to Ultimate
Now, if you would like to do any of the above upgrade, you can follow the steps given below to make it happen.
- Launch Windows Anytime Upgrade from the Start menu to see two options: purchase a WAUproduct key online or enter a WAU product key from a WAU retail package purchased in a store. Select the second option.
- In the following screen, enter the WAU product key.
- Accept the license agreement
- You will be asked to save your work and close all running applications. The Windows 7 upgrade process will take 10 to 15 minutes.
- You are done. Your PC will reboot once to finish the final step of Windows Anytime Upgrade process. You can now start playing with your new Windows 7 edition.